Founded in 1908, the club had four floodlit courts and aspirations to install lighting on the additional three courts, although a previous planning application was withdrawn due to spill lighting falling onto adjoining properties. The club then set about finding an alternative solution and Wiseman was able to provide a proposal that achieved planning consent. The solution reduced the number of columns and fixtures required and as a result the visual impact and spill were acceptable.

Share this